ARMA 2 : DayZ Mod - How to find Vehicles

Saturday, July 28, 2012

ARMA 2 : DayZ Mod - How to find Vehicles Tube. Duration : 1.05 Mins.


Check out the dayz-wiki for full vehicle spawn :) dayzwiki.com Edit : Looks like if the vehicle has been taken it won't be on the places said. And I think it only spawns if completely destroyed. If the wheels brake it will stay in that place. This is not confirmed though. In this video I will show you where some vehicles spawn. I found it out by my own experience. I will show you where to find : -Bicycle (Old rusty bike) -Truck (Old truck I guess) -Van -ATV I think these where added in Dayz mod 1.7.0 so if you play on an old server these would probably not spawn. If you got some questions just ask me :) My native language is Swedish so there might be some spellings wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment