This Is My KLR650

Monday, August 27, 2012

This Is My KLR650 Tube. Duration : 2.30 Mins.


I love riding motorcycles, any kind of motorcycle. It just so happens that right now I have a KLR650, and in my mind that means it must be the best motorcycle in the world. In time I will get a different motorcycle, and it will become the best motorcycle in the world. This film is about loving, and riding what you have now. Stop worrying about not being able to afford your dream bike, and just enjoy this moment with whatever motorcycle you may have. The footage in this video comes from all over Panama. Beaches, mountains, even a quick shot of the bridge of the Americas which crosses the Panama Canal. Written, directed, filmed, edited, and narrated by; Ryan Grassley Song: Long Road Ahead Artist: Kevin MacLeod If you liked this video check out another good one, The Worlds Most Powerful Dual Sport Motorcycle: www.youtube.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment