Portal Ending - Still Alive - on an Exercise Machine

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Portal Ending - Still Alive - on an Exercise Machine Video Clips. Duration : 2.73 Mins.


Want You Gone: www.youtube.com Thanks for all the comments, guys! I made an HD version, here: www.youtube.com Exercise machine computer modified to perform the portal ending. I saw the machine behind my school's gym. They threw it out (it was busted beyond repair) so I took the control panel. Thanks to 256byteram for releasing source code- I got the music data from there. The project took 3 days: one day to replace the CPU, one day to write the drivers and engine, and one day to prepare the data. The original CPU was an 8051 clone. This was replaced with a dsPIC30F4011 because I have the tools and equipment to program it. Source code: www.club.cc.cmu.edu ... I was very bored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment