Octane Ratings and the 4 Stroke Engine Cycle

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Octane Ratings and the 4 Stroke Engine Cycle Video Clips. Duration : 7.87 Mins.


I know it has been a while but better late than never. I recently had a conversation with someone who wanted to know why octane ratings were important and what they meant, I thought this would make a perfect video for ETCG and here we are. So in this video we go over the 4 parts of the 4 stroke cycle in a gasoline engine and how it is effected by octane. I like this video because it is a window into the direction I see these videos going in the future, more dynamic and more thought out. I hope you enjoy it and find it informative. Special thanks to Ford Motor Company for the use of their animation in this video. I did add some stuff of my own by the way, thanks guys. As always you can visit me at www.ericthecarguy.com BTW Keep checking back with EricTheCarGuy.com, in the not too distant future I will be updating the site and making more in dept videos available for purchase. See my blog for details. ericthecarguy.blogspot.com As always thanks for watching, be safe, and stay dirty. ETCG

0 comments:

Post a Comment