2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R Racing.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R Racing. Video Clips. Duration : 8.03 Mins.


2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R race bike I just purchased. This was bought direct from Aprilia factory and may have run in Formula USA and was possibly ridden by Aaron Clark (Clarkie) for Stiles Motorsports Group, Arizona. I have the original MSO from Aprilia. The bike shows 3200 Kilometres which is only 2000 miles. Has new battery, Power Commander. I don't think the audio on the video details how f'n loud this bike is. Front brakes are catching and wheel won't spin freely at this point. Repair starter switch, new tires and suspension setup for my weight and I think I shoud be good to go. I'll be using this as my track day bike this year 2011 along with my 98 GSXR 750. One of them will have to go, so I'll decide sometime around February, March which one I'm keeping. I'll have a 1989 GSXR 1100 which I've also ridden on track and would like to sell that 1st. Currently on Non Operation permit and cean title in my name, clean original bike with 25000 miles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment